Excellence in service is about attitude and knowledge. I'm committed to more than the minimum required education and a can-do attitude, adding a sense of humor as needed. Real Estate is about 3 things: location, location, location. Real Estate transactions are also about 3 things: people, people, people.
- Licensed Walla Walla Realtor since 2001
- New Construction Sales - 100+ & counting
- Past President of Walla Walla Board of Directors
- Realtor of the Year, 2012
- Realtor Community Service Award, 2009
- Planning Commissioner, City of College Place, 2004-2012
- Megan Golden -- Assistant
- Tammy Laramore, Donna Lasater, Crespo Creative -- professional photography & video
- Mindy Stonebreaker -- Office Manager
- Kari Palmer -- Internet & Marketing Coordinator
I moved to the Walla Walla Valley in 1993 and love it so much I've made it home. Helping people understand the buying & selling process has been a great way of being a part of this community. Here's to the next decade!